Who can use it
Anyone who wants to reduce body weight in a non-invasive, non-drastic, non-surgical, non-pharmacological, and at the same time safe and sustainable way can use EatLittle™.
EatLittle™, taken as recommended, induces a feeling of early satiety and a sense of fullness, both leading to appetite reduction. As a result, mealtime portions are reduced, as well as the urge to eat between meals.
Typical recommended usage:
When medical indications exist
• Before any type of surgical operation, where body weight reduction is necessary for the success of the operative and post-operative procedures;
• When physical activity is reduced because of overweight, for heartbeat relieve, kidney functions, and all kind of physiological processes where favorable response by body weight reduction is medically proven and recommended;
• For gastro-intestinal regulation;
• For favorable influence of the insulin levels in the blood (in long-term intake)
As an alternative or a complement to diets
• Improved body proportions and esthetics;
• Attractive, good look;
• Good tonus;
• Fresh perception;
• Increased vitality;
When long-term low-calorie regime needs to be maintained
• For athletes, actors and models in pre-performance periods – to achieve and maintain optimal weight;
• For long journeys in areas with specific and different local foods and eating habits;
• After birth and cessation of breastfeeding – for body-shape recovery, by intake of balanced food composition, but of reduced daily amount.
EatLittle should not be taken by people with esophageal dysmotility syndromes, esophageal strictures, pyloric stenosis, Peptic Ulcer Disease (PUD), Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD), Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), diverticulosis, gastric pains of any type, and in cases of acute or chronic gastrointestinal problems or past history of such. The product is not recommended to pregnant or nursing women, and to children younger than 16 years of age.